Friday, June 10, 2011

VBS... Is The Best!

Tonight (well, last night now) was the last night of vacation bible school at our church. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures and video of some of the things Ella was able to do during VBS. She had a great group of classmates that are in the pictures too!

2 & 3 Year Olds
Claire Murray, Ella, Zach Lee, Belle Sinclair, Jaida, Dawson West, Jeb Bradley

Ella and Zach: Playhouse Buddies!

Best Buds!
Claire & Ella

Architect maybe? :)

Ella LOVED music time! Here they are playing freeze dance!




Before Worship Rally every night the "actors" would come in and perform a Bible story skit.
Here Ella is listening attentively to a story about Jesus.
Sometimes I just wish I could hear all that was going on in that head of hers!

Ms. Eve, Ella's Sunday School teacher

One of the crafts we made during the week.
She's a Big Apple Adventure star!

Just a close up of my VBS Star!

Wednesday night's story was about Simon Peter trusting Jesus to walk on water.
Ella drew all of the people in her family.

Tuesday night's story was about how Jesus loves us.
We asked the kids to draw things they love,
and Ella drew her Mommy!
At the end of every night we had a Worship Rally. The last night I was finally able to catch some video of Ella dancing and singing along!

No comments:

Post a Comment