Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Fun: June 2011

This summer we have chosen not to go on vacation; we paid bills--ugh! But it's all for the best because it looks like we might have to pay for another year of daycare.

So, we are sticking around the house this summer and are trying to spend our outside time in the water. Ella is taking swimming lessons this week and is doing a great job! I am so proud of my little fish. After she got home from her lessons on Monday, I decided to wash our very dirty van. Thankfully, I had two very big helpers... Eliza washed some but mostly played in the bubbles and spilled the bucket two or three times ;)



After we got our van nice and clean, I took the girls to the trampoline and we put the sprinkler underneath it. What fun! The girls had a blast and it wore them out really well. I even joined in the fun, although--as usual--there aren't any pictures. ;)


Ella pouts...

Saggy, soggy diapers aren't for us! Birthday suits are far better.


No comments:

Post a Comment