Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Random, but Special

As you can tell, one of the best parts about summer is that I'm not exhausted at 10 o'clock when all the rest of the Briscoes are asleep... which means I get to blog--a LOT! The following are things I've wanted to blog about, even if they don't really have anything to do with one another.

We had a Girls Night Out at Monica's the other night... Heath went fishing so I took the girls. I chased Eliza around most of the time, but once she got away and got really quiet. And this is where we discovered her... only she was stepping on one pedal with both feet and got frustrated because she couldn't make it move. We laughed so hard!

This makes me feel a little cruel, and although not funny at first, I was in stitches after a few minutes.
Ella rode with me on Monday to take Jenn to her test in Jacksonville. While Jenn was in the testing center, Ella and I rode to Target. I bought her the kitty cat neck pillow because I knew she would be napping on the way home...
I TRIED and TRIED to adjust it so that her head didn't hang but never had any real success. So much for neck support!

The lovely people at the Playhouse made these for Valentine's. It hung on my fridge for awhile but the magnet has now fallen off.
I figured if it ever got lost at least I'd have the picture blogged. Eliza had just two teeth on the bottom!

This makes me just want to shed a tear! Gracie O'Steen came and stayed with Ella two weeks ago.
She handed me this letter soon after she arrived. I HAD to blog this (especially to show her when she graduates from high school)!
Love this kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment