Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sweet Summertime!

I absolutely LOVE my job, and more importantly, I LOVE the people I work with! That being said, a few weeks break in the summertime is awesome. I love waking up with my girls, staying up late, and being able to keep a handle on the laundry! I also LOVE the water. We aren’t lucky enough to have a swimming pool ourselves, but that hasn’t ever stopped me and my two lil’ fish from finding wetness somewhere.

This week we have been hanging out at the Kirklands’ pool. These wonderful people welcomed us to use their facilities while they were on vacation… and use their facilities we have! We’ve spent every afternoon over there! Smile Laurel and her crew, Monica and Sunni, and my Regan have splashed and swam and had a blast. Today we were joined by some more great teenagers! Mrs. Arlene stopped by and snapped some shots, and Monica snapped some with my camera too.

IMG_5886

Amber, Ashlee, Me and Katelyn

IMG_5887

Great Friends and Great Babysitters!

IMG_5889

Love these girls so much! Very entertaining and will be very missed!

IMG_5890

Sweet Laurel and my sweet Eliza

IMG_5891

Blaize does some cool tricks!

IMG_5892

Big Liza (that’s what Ella calls her). I’m not sure what to say about this face, but it’s certainly her!

IMG_5893

Blaize O’Steen

IMG_5894

The New Mrs. Priscilla Walsh Smile

summer1

Just Chillin’

summer2

Tried for an hour to get Eliza to nap…

summer3

summer4

But she decided she wasn’t having any of that!

summer5

Sunni, Katelyn, and Gracie

summer6

Liza Lou…trying to be a big girl and drink the Gatorade. She got more on her swimsuit than in her mouth!

summer8

Katelyn was so good about holding the wiggly worm Eliza! Teenagers are a BIG help!

summer7

The Splash Crew:
(back) Monica, Priscilla, Laurel, Gracie, Me & Eliza, and Ella
(front) Blaize, Sunni, Liza, Amber, Ashlee, my Regan, Katelyn, Taylor (my Regan’s lil’ sis’), and Sara Beth

I love summer! But more than that, I love my great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment