Saturday, December 10, 2011

Catch Phrase rocks!

Tonight I had the opportunity to spend the evening with some of very favorite people :-)  I had to drop one of them off at some birthday party for awhile, but thankfully (thanks Momma Patty!) she was able to join us not much later. Arlene, Katelyn, Ellie, Ash, Anna, and myself went to the high school basketball game. It might have been the second game I've been to since I started working in Pierce County! But I love high school sports (and am hoarse now to prove it!)

After the game we picked up my Favorite and headed to the Day's house. Unfortunately we had lost Anna and Briscoe child #4 along the way, so it was just Arlene, Katelyn, Ellie, my Favorite, and myself (along with the Days of course). We sat and talked in their gorgeous kitchen and ate delicious brownies for awhile. Then we headed upstairs to play the greatest game ever! Only the telepathy between Favorite and myself wasn't quite firing off like normal and we lost to Wall-a-rus, Red Robin Hood, and Mrs. Arlene... we had a great time though, and certainly laughed an awful lot too.

I love playing games but I love spending time with people I care about more. We missed you Ashlee, but we all decided we would do it again VERY soon. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment