The last Saturday or Sunday of Spring Break (hence the need to blog soon after an event) we decided to take a family trip to Fernandina Beach. We wanted to go to A beach and Daddy really likes look for shark's teeth (and not so much to lay out), so Fernandina it was.
Both of my little monkeys love the water but it was the first time Eliza had been to the ocean since last summer and I wasn't sure what she'd think about the waves. No fear, of course!
| We stopped by Nana's on the way there for a potty break and Nana (as usual) had snacks to share. The Chex Mix is definitely one of Eliza's favorites! |
| Checking out the shells and sand with Daddy, scoping out the teeth. |
| EG, my beach beauty :) |
| Daddy's lil' excavator! |
| Cross process. I love it. :) |
| I LOVE to see them playing together. There isn't much that makes me happier. |
| Sweet sugar! |
I just have to share this hilarious story--
Heath said that Ella asked Daddy if she could just pee-pee in the water and he said yes...
Problem was he didn't clarify that he meant the ocean!
Because when he turned around he had two white biscuits in his face and
Ella was popping a squat in the wade pool they were in!
I don't know if I laughed that hard in awhile. :)
We can't wait for St. Augustine with the Chessers! Talk about a real beach...



No comments:
Post a Comment