Thursday, June 14, 2012

Family Portraits

Over Spring Break we were able to take an afternoon and have some portraits made. While we take the usual family pictures at the beach, we haven't had an official professional picture since... (gulp) Ella was three months old. Sad, I know.

However, a very dear friend of mine told me about a young lady that does great work and after checking out her website (here) and her facebook page, I was impressed enough to schedule a session.

And, let me just say, BETH MERRITT IS AWESOME! We have used other local photographers before, and don't get me wrong, they are very talented, but I really love Beth's style. Thankfully, she is also so very cost effective; her pricing is very fair for the quality she can produce! She was sooooo easy to work with (especially having two small girls) and the session was great (except for the two small girls). They were hot and my bubbles didn't work, but none of that mattered when I saw our proofs! Below are a few of my favorites.

I can't wait to schedule another session!







Now hanging in a very large size in my dining room. :)



My favorite couple picture.

Heath's favorite couple picture.
He says it's because it makes me look more affectionate towards him! :)

This is her. My Ella, captured so perfectly!



Hands down, my favorite.



This is her. My Eliza, captured perfectly!
Never know what's going on in that brain... :)



I especially love that she look a whole group of pictures of Ella and Eliza twirling. I have plans for those one day... Remember, if you need a great photographer, call Beth Merritt at Southern Chic Photography! (By the way, I was not reimbursed for this "ad" :) at all... I just think people who do great work need great props!).

No comments:

Post a Comment