Day 2: We were able to lay in bed until 9:30 and showed up to McDonald's to find out they were serving lunch! I laughed because Elizabeth said that had never happened to her before... So off we went to find Cracker Barrel. More yummo! We hit the other outlet mall and found what I absolutely believe was a trap by the devil... a New York & Company outlet! :-D After we wrapped up the shopping we headed home but had to stop by and catch some supper... at Olive Garden. Even more yummo... And so home we went.
Of course I brought home wearable goodies for everyone, but the girls got an extra special treat. Here are a few pictures of my angels enjoying mommy's surprises.
I had such a GREAT time. It was so much fun hangingout with big girls, talking and laughing about big girl things... (Vicki's, husbands, and POOFS!). I can't wait to go again next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment