Even though I never officially trick-or-treated as a kid, I have enjoyed celebrating Halloween with my girls. We don't go overboard with costumes, but they have fun and I enjoy seeing them have their fun together. Halloween was on a Monday night this year but our church's fall festival was held on the Wednesday before. There are usually some who dress up for this event and we decided to take some pictures at a dear friend's house before we headed to church (thanks Mrs. Arlene!). I thought they were adorable!
| Too cute to be scary :) |
I might mention that due to toddlerish behavior on the part of my four year old, we only stayed about 30 minutes or so at the church. If only they acted as cute as they are!
The following Monday was trick-or-treat in town. We have started a sort of tradition of eating and hanging out in neighborhood for the evening. The Chessers, Linda & Pete, Mema, and Poppy & Granny all came over. We had hot dogs and chips and hung out for a bit before heading around the neighborhood for the candy collecting.
| Elmo and Repunzel Briscoe (she even has the long braided hair!) |
| I mean really... does it get ANY cuter? |
| Lily and Eliza |
| Off we go! |
| Aunt Marcia and the Crew head to the door |
| The Candy Monster |
| Just couldn't help myself. Love this one so much. |
| Our neighbor had some yard decorations that were headstones. Garrison was copying his daddy who had just scared us by pretending to come up out of the ground! |
| Lots of goodies, Aunt Jess! |
| Tootsie Rolls make Repunzel happy. |
| Literally, by the time we got home, all of Eliza's candy had been eaten. By her. :) |



No comments:
Post a Comment