Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Monster Jam 2011

A few weekends ago I did something I have never done before...
I went to see the monster trucks.

And I must say, surprisingly, that I had a fabulous time! It was so much fun. It started as a simple trip with the Chessers, but turned into a Stevens family affair. The 16 of us loaded up and headed to Jacksonville for the big event. We stopped to eat at Chic-Fil-A along the way (kids choice and cheap).

This was Ella's favorite, the Dalmation.
I have never even been to Everbank Field, but there didn't seem to be a bad seat in the house! We got there quite early but thankfully the kids weren't too antsy. The first round was the monster truck racing that they did in pairs. The second round was all about the tricks...


This is Ella "doing" the wave... :)


Ella didn't have much of a nap that afternoon,
so needless to say she didn't quite make it all the way to the end.

We all had a great time though. Definitely something I would do again!

Click HERE for a link to the rest of the event's pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment